Drain drain go away come again some other day.

Can life get more emotionally draining? Dear Lord, I sure hope not. The sad thing is that I'm drained by things that aren't even directly happening to me- I'm just associated with them. When something rocky comes my way in the future I don't think I'll have the emotional patience to deal with it. Luckily though, I'm not that sensitive or easily offended, so that day might be far off. I don't really know what this post is supposed to be about. It's not witty or funny. It just is. Because I am just this right now. And I can't explain it.
Sorry to be a bore. It's just all getting really old and really tiring and I can't wait until these things I can't control are different.

2 comments:

Sarah | 3:11 PM

I love you!

deb | 6:04 PM

hey jenny... how are you friend? i heard the "praise him under open skies" song the other day on KLOVE and thought of you in Chicago (and our going crazy craving another station to listen to) and prayed for you. i miss you and find you perfectly delightful. stick with it, friend. you've got everything you need.