I'm such a girl

It's 1:30 in the morning. We just watched Pride and Prejudice. There is something about that movie that leaves me in awe of what it means to be ladylike and manly. Just look at how the people treated each other back then. Culture today stinks! Anyways.... we even made cookie dough. I'm not even kidding. We made the dough with no intention of baking them at all. I love that.

Anyways, here are some pictures from some recent ventures.
I was in a wedding of one of my best friends, Jayme. It was beautiful- on the beach, sunset, everything.


We even got to see some high school buddies!!! Reminiscing about band and the ridiculous things we did back then ...... ahhh that was fab!
Dad even taught me how to Foxtrot.


Tod and Tygre even did a lil interpretive dance for us to Sarah McLaughlin's "Arms of the Angels." It was magical.Yeah, these are random pictures from the wedding.

Anyways, we had a fun time sitting out in the back of the truck hanging with friends. I love things like that. You know what else I love? I love driving at night with the windows down. I love the sound of Bible pages turning. I love cancelled classes. I love surprises and the unknown. I love road trips. I love random dance parties. I love my roommates and the hilarious times we have together, especially Tuesday night dinners. I love that one chord in a song that never fails to give me goosebumps. I love it when my kids at work learn how to say my name. I love Friday nights- the night is always young. I love dollar movies. I love drive in movies. I love hearing an old song and it bringing back so many memories. I love bubble gum. Etc.

In the spirit of random, here's the first video I took on my camera. It's the 2-pointer we made at the 2004 Orange Bowl. What a horrible game.


It's late. I'm so glad work is closed tomorrow. Night.

0 comments: