I'm bringing blogging back.

OK, I completely forgot that I had a blog. I used to post on it pretty regularly, back when my computer's internet worked. Anyhoo, I sort of discovered it today after coming across someone else's blog where my blog was tagged in it. Then it dawned on me that the last time I blogged was this summer, and that's a shame. I enjoy blogging. I enjoy commenting on blogs. I enjoy getting comments on blogs.
And you know what else? I browsed through a lot of blogs, and nobody's updated for quite some time. I know I'm not one to talk, but people, we need to start being faithful bloggers again! I am constantly encouraged by the things people blog about, and I don't do a good enough job telling them. There have been key blog entries that I remember from years ago. Let's revive the blog!!!! Who's with me????
(I realized that I said "blog" 12 times.... and I now realized that I actually went back and counted....)

1 comments:

Mr. Canon | 9:35 PM

It is so hard to start back up though. I have been trying really hard for the past month and could find not inspiration. I was in Africa and I couldnt find inspiration! What is this world coming to?