Wish List

In honor of the commencement of my birthday month (and to keep up the wish list tradition) here's my random list of things I think would be cool to get. In no particular order, my wish list:

-Gift certificates (iTunes, Red Robin, Old Navy, On The Border, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Ross, Barnes & Noble, movie theater, etc)
-Massage
-Flowers
-Diet Dr. Pepper with limes
-A mixed CD with your favorite music. I love mixes!
-A cake decorating class
-New battery for the MacBook
-A 52 inch flat screen TV
-A trip (Washington DC, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Hawaii, Europe, India, South Africa, etc)
-A cheesy picnic in Lions Park
-Homemade card
-Dove Dark Chocolate
-Oil change
-Batteries
-CDRs
-One of those packs of like 30 different colors of Sharpie markers
-Hair cutting scissors
-Clarinet reeds (Vandoren size 4)
-Elixir strings for guitar (medium/light)
-Cash
-A pick up for my guitar
-Djembe
-A piano
-Piano lessons
-Digital slr camera
-Zoom lens for camera
-Gum
-Trip to Graceland
-Schlitterbahn tickets
-Cubs tickets
-Fluffy warm socks
-Funny salt & pepper shakers for my collection
-Lok lak
-Old Navy jeans
-Cake decorating things (bags, tips, etc)
-Mint Melano cookies
-Jamba Juice!
-A good football
-A good baseball/bat
-Tennis raquet
-Wakeboard
-An orange julius
-A really large blank canvas
-Mary Kay anything (call my sis!)
-Trip to the art museum
-Trip to the science museum
-Trip to the history museum
-Chips and salsa (you can't go wrong)
-Simple diamond earrings
-Wireless mouse
-Shoes, shoes, and more shoes
-An air freshener for my car
-A dance party
-Going dancing
-Swing/ballroom dancing lessons
-A new Oklahoma hoodie
-Biolage shampoo and conditioner
-Tools (seriously)
-Febreeze
-A broadway/off broadway show (Hairspray, Lion King, Rent, The Producers, etc)
-Taramuharas
-Dwight Bobble Head
-Bobble Head Stoops
-Watch battery
-Extension cord for Mac plugs
-New glasses
-Special K vanilla almond cereal
-Sweet tea (McAllisters or Cain's)
-Guitar picks (light)
-Spice rack
-An elliptical machine
-A good concert (Dave Matthews, David Crowder, John Mayer, Norah Jones, Justin Timberlake, Bon Jovi, Adele, Sarah Bareilles, etc)
-Horse and carriage ride
-Scavenger hunt
-Banana pancakes
-Grande Chai Latte from Starbucks

Done and done!

4 comments:

Sarah | 11:10 PM

I love this list! I made a gift/wish list with amazon last week or two. I was surprised by all the random things I would enjoy! But, I had to add an extra page because I also added travel too! Plus, other random gifts. :)

Good job! Ha.

| 9:46 PM

I can't even believe the size of that list - although if I ever wrote out everything I wanted - it would maybe be longer...

i love mixed CD's too :)

if I could get you anything - it would be a Dwight Bobble Head! (not gonna get it, sorry about that, but if I could, I would)
haha.

PS - happy birthday!!!

PSS - how did you make your blog so beautiful??

Becky | 8:19 PM

Wow Girlie!! What a list! It lets people know what you like though. I'll confess that I keep a running wish list on my computer all year long! Let me know if you get the trip to SF; we'd love to see you. Are you still playing your clarinet? That's awesome if you are! I confess, that it's been hard for me to find a consistent venue to play. I miss it!

Jenny | 10:09 AM

Ha! I get so many things off this list every year. My birthday was on Monday and I think I got like 4 or 5 things off of here!

Jess:Make a list! They are fun. And I'm still waiting on a Dwight Bobble head- it's been on my list for years! PS Thanks! PSS I think I got this template from thecutestblogontheblock dot com.

Becky: I soooo want to make a trip out there soon!! I will definitely call you guys up. I miss your family, and I haven't met your little boy yet! I play clarinet from time to time, but it's so hard to want to practice if you're not in an ensemble, you know?? Do you ever practice anymore? We should join our respective civic orchestras to make us play again :)