I am the dancing queen!

I have a song in my head. Some of you know why. As I sit here in my room at 1:30 in the morning trying to write a paper, all I can think of are the dance moves we coreographed to this.
It's like when you play a video game or Snood right before you go to sleep and all you can think of is little Mario/Luigi or a Snood face zooming around all over the screen with the soundtrack tweedling loudly. And you can't fall asleep. Hours and hours go by without a hope of drowning out the cartoony images in your head. It'll be an interesting night.
In other news, the girls Bible study went out on some floors in Walker to collect spare change for Must Trust. We have about $5000 left to raise. Well these girls spent 20 minutes on just a couple of floors and came back with a little over $200. I'm so impressed not only by their faithfulness but by God's grace and provision in great and astounding ways.
Peace!

3 comments:

Sarah | 7:26 AM

That is very cool! I hope your paper goes well.

Amyzing | 7:50 AM

Jenny. Isn't it a secret? if the song is said then it won't be funny when it happens

deb | 8:22 PM

update, please. it's so hard to stalk you with no current information!