whaaaa

It seems like I've updated, but obviously I haven't. Ummmm so it's really kind of a boring existence going to work from 7:30 to 3:30 everyday then coming home and watching hours and hours of reality TV and/or cheesy movies, like the Oh-so-good "Raise your Voice" (quiet Holly) with Hilary Duff. Hmmmm... anyways, I feel kind of bad that this is what I'm doing while everyone else is at O-week running around in firefighter suits and getting yelled at. But my time will come. I'm going to Corpus on Sunday and there I will start an internship with the ole youth group. I'm way excited while at the same time I don't know how to go about any of it. It's going to be an interesting, and in some ways not quite literal, a lonely summer.

3 comments:

D C Bryant | 9:12 AM

Jenny....you have to give us a call when you come up to SA or when you want us to come down and visit you! We miss you so much, keep it real!

Holly | 2:24 PM

jenny, you will be missed greatly at the house. i wish you were here all summer. :( you'll need to call and sing "phantom", "i wanna be inside your heaven" (coming JUNE 14Th!).....

Sarah | 7:40 PM

Miss you mucho!