What the...

40 degrees in May. The world is turning upside down!
The sun will come out tomorrow.....

Anyways, the song that was number one on the charts on my birthday was "Wake me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham! How awesome is that? (You can get yours too by going to http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/inner.php).

A friend of mine (I won't mention names) was telling someone else that their birthday song was "Can't Fight This Feeling" by REO Speedwagon, but they didn't say R-E-O... they said it like "reo" like it was one word. It was way funny.... guess you had to be there.... then I found five dollars.

4 comments:

Anonymous | 4:10 PM

Wow, your friend doesn't sound too smart!

Anonymous | 11:12 AM

your friend just sounds like they haven't been exposed to older music.

I bet I can guesssssssswho ssssaid that.

Sarah | 6:06 PM

40 degrees in Tucson would be heaven right now! It is really hot right now. Love you bunches

Anonymous | 2:11 PM

hah that's awesome..reo heheh Well, I hope your semester went well. Mine did :D You going to CC anytime soon? I'll be there next week. yay! Happy belated bday btw. byee for now