Drunk dialer?

OK so somebody from my hometown of Corpus just called me and left a message that took a while to decipher. At first I thought it might be a drunk dialer.... but then I thought it might be somebody I know from home just talking funny.... After repeatedly saving the message and re-listening to it 4 times I figured out what they said. It went something like this:
"Hey Jenny. Is your refridgerator running? ..... *silence*... because... if it is youbettergocatchit *all one long slurred word* We love you Jenny!"
OK, did they know me when they called or did they know my name because of my voice mail message? It remains a mystery. If you are this mysterious dialer/dialers, call me back. (And if it's one of my youth, that's hilarious!)

13 comments:

Sarah | 11:05 PM

Love you! All the interesting stuff happens to you!

Holly | 3:13 PM

it was me jenny.

Mr. Canon | 8:17 PM

Thanks for the encouragement! Do you have any plans for the summer? What would you like to do?

Amyzing | 7:03 AM

Really Holly? Because I am pretty sure you are the last person on my suspect list. Oh...wait...I get it...melancholy sarcasm.

Good one.

Hol, you are hilarious and a half.

Ps. Jenny I will pay you money to take off the word verification...it is the bane of my existence.

Jenny | 12:54 PM

no way. I like to Verify so I don't get those dumb comments from plasma companies and stuff. I mean, it takes about 4 seconds to do it, and plus, it's fun to try to sound out the "word."

LuckyBurgerBoys | 5:14 PM

verification, verification, verification, and moist, moist moist...It was me Jenny...

Amyzing | 6:57 AM

Dave smells bad.

Amyzing | 6:57 AM

xwgow.....I HATE VERIFICATION.

LuckyBurgerBoys | 12:49 PM

V E R I F I C A T I O N!!! And saying someone smells is impolite amy.

Jenny | 6:47 PM

speaking of smell, atleast our duplex doesn't smell like babies anymore...

LuckyBurgerBoys | 1:54 PM

babies? It smelled, but never like babies, unless there is a salmon-baby smell I am not aware of...

Ryan | 11:31 PM

I think it smelled like baby. And I'm pretty sure it was Holly cause she drunk dialed me too.

Preston | 8:02 AM

Just look to the right of your post. There is a picture of the dialer RIGHT THERE!!!