Vacay

OK, so I totally abbreved "vacation." Sorry for all of you who don't like that. Anyhoo, it's Sunday afternoon and the thought of going to class and work tomorrow is weighing over me like a dark cloud, but not as much as a doctor's appointment I have on Tuesday that might confirm some long-held suspicions I've had about something. But I'll get to that on Tuesday.
For the rest of you students, there's a light ahead! We have one week of class, dead week (which we all agree should be reformed into a completely classless week like the name suggests) and then finals!!! Then there is freedom for a few brief weeks that might mean chilling at home watching "The Christmas Story" a few days in a row and making hundreds of sugar cookies and then going on a family cruise! That will be my vacation. What are you going to be up to?
You should get in the Christmas spirit by coming to our holiday toga party. Fun will be had by all!

5 comments:

Mr. Canon | 2:02 PM

Okay this dr. appointment thing really scares me...I don't need any details but know that I am praying for you and if you need to talk, I have been through some dr. stuff over the past year so I am here. And the abbreviation is okay....its presh! HA HA!

Sara | 3:10 PM

Jenny I don't know when we will see each other again. Maybe we are just meant to be internet friends and nothing more.

I'm thinking about coming to the toga party as long as I don't have to wear a toga. Let me know babe. Good luck with the dr's appointment.

Ronnica | 12:18 PM

I tagged you in a "7 weird things about me" meme on my blog; check it out!

Ryan M | 6:59 PM

I can't believe only three weeks remain in school! That was a weird way to work that sentence.

Felicia | 12:48 PM

Yay!!! Three weeks!...but three long hard weeks of disgusting studying...oh well! I'm totally coming to the toga party!