Pictures

Well, we replaced some sort of ATX power supply in our computer, so now it works. So I was browsing the pictures on the computer and found some that I liked, and considering I'm updating at 2 in the morning, I'm going to put them on here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We went on this cruise last summer. This lady was selling doughnuts on the beach in CanCun, so of course it was picture-worthy. There's nothin like sand and fried dough to make your Caribbean cruise the best it can be. (SICK)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's me underwater snorkling in Roatan. For some reason it looks like I have a horrible farmer's tan on my right arm, but it's just the lighting underwater. I promise. The coral reef was like 2 feet beneath the surface of the water. This one time I was out there and I came up out of the water and hit my leg on the coral, which scratched my leg up pretty bad. By the time I was done screaming I realized that sharks can smell blood from a mile away. Needless to say, I swam back to the shore very quickly for the preservation of my life.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here are the Van Dycks being all fancy shmancy on the cruise....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And here we are 20 years ago!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's a snapshot of the Pride of Oklahoma in action at one of our 5:30 a.m. gameday practices. Nice Santa Pants! Can you see me???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's one reason why I love my dad. He's hilarious.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Sisters... sisters... never met a better pair of sisters...."

Well folks that's all we have time for today. Tune in next time when I talk about.... loose leaf paper!

2 comments:

Amyzing | 8:52 AM

That last one was HOT. I am going to call it "tribute to my double chin!"

Find more pictures like those! They are great. You should just pretty much scan all of our old family pics and dad can make a family movie.That would be rad on a number of levels.

I MISS YOU!

Amyzing | 8:52 AM

That last one was HOT. I am going to call it "tribute to my double chin!"

Find more pictures like those! They are great. You should just pretty much scan all of our old family pics and dad can make a family movie.That would be rad on a number of levels.

I MISS YOU!