"Why did I just put blush on?"

I asked myself this question when I was putting on my make up this morning. "Why?" do you ask. Because I'm so stinking sunburned! It's like an evil person poured hot coals all over my body, and every move I make (I make in you. You make me move Jesus!... sorry, I just busted out into song) feels like sandpaper is being rubbed all over me.

Atleast I don't look like this guy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah, I'm sunburned from the mondo-crazy car wash we had yesterday to raise money for camp. I feel like a real youth intern doing that kind of stuff. It's way fun. We raised $600! Hopefully camp will be rad and we won't all come back with a crazy case of camp high. Don't you hate that? I hope whatever we learn out there will be life-changing and not one-week-after-camp-changing. Anyways, let's get a holla for all the dad's out there for Father's Day. I'm going to go cook steaks now! YUM!

0 comments: