Happy Birthdays, Harry Potter, and Hurrying Home

It's been quite an eventful week, but luckily I caught most of it with pictures (like you were surprised). I got about 3 to 4 hours of sleep the last three nights, but it was well worth it. Now I will show you why.

I turned the big 21 on Wednesday! I had a great day, waking up to Amy showing me her "I heart Jenny" shirt, which lots of other girls were wearing that day.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not pictured: Holly, Vassar, Lindsay W., Britt, and Amers.

They even made me a shirt! No, it didn't say "I heart Jenny"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I heart Elvis.

All day long I got calls, messages, Facebook stuff, and lots of lovin. It was great. After team I got kidnapped by a couple of guys (later I found out it was Beck and Dave... I had no idea....ha) and driven around. While blindfolded in the car, driving around for 30 minutes wondering where we could possibly be going I had narrowed it down to a couple of places when we pulled up to the unknown location. There I was pulled out of the car and led over into a huge mosh pit of girls screaming "Happy Birthday". The blindfold was taken off, and HARK! There was a firepit-mallow-roastin party waiting there! It was so fun! I was so surprised and thought it was great how much fun everyone made it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mmmm smores! "How can I have some more of something if I haven't had anything yet?" "You're killing me smalls! These are smores stuff. First, you take the graham..." Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways, there are more pictures on Facebook, so check it out. Thanks for the wonderful presents and all the fun everyone made that day. My tanks are so full. I guess I really love words because I am so encouraged by everyone!

So that was one night I got 3 hours of sleep. That partay went really long!

Next day, Thursday, November 17th. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! I had so much fun with the group that went out to the opening show. We drove out to Quail Springs to watch the movie in one of the 4 theaters.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We had our shirts of course.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But we weren't the only HP freaks there. The place was teeming with crazies.

We ran into Hagrid.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then we all got to be sorted into our houses. I got in Gryffindor!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mmm I love Harry. Too bad he has the hots for Cho.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amy stole his Nimbus 2000. But it's ok. His "Firebolt is in the shop" (yeah, he actually said that)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We even got to shake hands with the man himself: DUMBLEDORE!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We got kind of bored talking to the crazies, so Amy, Beck and I ran through the theaters screaming "18 minutes left". I got that on video though so I can't post it. But know that I have it if you need a laugh.

Welp, the movie started and it was time to enjoy the great year 4 of Hogwarts. I loved it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Whew that was a long post. Check my album on facebook to see all the pictures.
Now we're in Corpus enjoying time with the fam and I'm looking forward to eating lots of turkey and taking naps all I want!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

5 comments:

Ryan | 12:02 PM

Harry Potter has the hots for no woman. Ok, he's got the hots for Ginny, but he can't go out with her because he has to save mankind from Voldemort. Which brings me to my next point, next year, when The Order of the Pheonix comes out, I am going to dress up like Voldemort. And perform killing curses on everyone I don't know.

Amyzing | 8:06 PM

HA HA! Do it Ryan! That is hilarious on a number of levels.

Jenny | 11:08 AM

hahaa... oh the insanity.

Mr. Canon | 4:48 PM

I am glad that you liked it

LuckyBurgerBoys | 6:39 PM

ha, I can just imagine us going to the next movie and running up to this dressed up nerd who is trying to cast death spells on everyone in the theatre; then we look closely, and realize that it is mock. HA. Anyway, I had alot of fun, I am gonna say what you said like five times jenny, "guys, I am really glad we did this, its crazy but fun." Hope you and Ames have a great thanksgiving! See you in a week!