Forwarded emails from Dad

I usually abhor getting any email with "Fwd:" in the front, but my dad's passing-ons I tend to enjoy. Here are two that I got today. Thanks Dad!

Forward Number 1:

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT???

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction!!!

I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.

Make sure you pass this on to your friends... They won't be able to believe it either!!!

And sure enough, I did do it about 50 more times. Good one, Pops!

Forward Number 2:

OK listen up! As every southerner knows it's time to get ready for that all important cooking technique of the south---outdoor Grilling! I have found several stores (not just in the south) where you can get a FREE Bar-B-Q Grill! This is not a joke. You can get a free BBQ grill from any of the following stores:

A&P
Albertsons
Costco
Food Lion
Fry's
Kroger
Big Lots
Brookshire's
Safeway

Target
Wal-Mart
Winn-Dixie

I especially like the higher shelf which can be used for keeping things warm!


Just make sure to get a metal one...the Plastic one's don't do so well when smokin a pig!

Who can't appreciate that?

4 comments:

LuckyBurgerBoys | 3:29 PM

thats hilarious! We should do that in Chicago!

Sarah | 8:49 PM

I tried it about fifty times! LOL. I was determined that I was smarter than my foot. Apparently I'm not!

Ryan | 10:43 PM

What are we appriciating? What happened to the picture?

Jenny | 5:46 AM

There I fixed it.