Ready to go....

Here I am, sitting in the middle of my floor in the duplexes typing my last blog of this semester. I leave for my summer in Chicago tomorrow morning. This is my last night at the Duplexes. The last night of Norman (for a while atleast). There are people talking about O-week in the other room. I just had dinner with my Project Group from 2 years ago. I am stoked about the summer. Everyone is going separate ways to the ends of the earth, but the cool thing is that we're all connected throughout the summer. So for everyone who is leaving on their amazing trips, I'll be in that suitcase with you with prayers. Love you all. Goodnight!

4 comments:

Mr. Canon | 12:14 PM

You are going to be an awesome leader. Your girls will just love you. Ill be praying for you as well. O Week starts tommorow! :) or :( .....im not sure which one yet!

Ronnica | 10:45 AM

I'm excited about your summer! Should be great! Keep us updated on how we can pray for you and your girls.

deb | 9:58 AM

I sent a package for you with Vassar - so make sure you get it from her! Love you! And UPDATE SOON!!!

Sarah | 12:55 PM

Love you bunches! I'm yarping for you as your girls show up today! You are going to have a fantastic summer and I can't wait to hear stories when you get back.