I'm in love.

These pictures made my heart smile. It might just be a girl thing.... or a girl who works at a preschool thing.... but these are still cute.
And of course, this was in an email from my dad, who said, "This is what I'm doing to my grandchildren!"














The 102nd Dalmation... and the cutest




















This is the only friendly snake out there, children.




















Yes!











































I love this one... although it kind of looks like those "Those We Don't Speak Of"s from "The Village" but oh well! He won't bite.




















Hahahaha, this kid looks so confused... or like she's fake-smiling.




















Heheheheheeheheheeheheheehee
Oh-Em-Gee he looks like Jerrett! Who's with me?!?!





















AWESOME! Maaaa-su-way-nee-yaaaa... it's the circle of liiiiiiife!




















This kid reminds me of someone I know.. I just can't pinpoint it, and it's driving me nuts!




















sweet




















I could eat this kid...




















OK what is this? The closest thing I could think of was a wildebeast or however you spell it.




















It's a blast being a crocodile!




















Yes! What kid doesn't like hanging upside down?.... in a bat costume and chewing thier wings, nonetheless!




















Awww she wants a hug!




















My favorite is the lion... but that might just be because I have a crush on chubby little boys.

5 comments:

Sarah | 5:26 PM

Awwwe...thanks for providing me with a smile. THEY ARE SO CUTE!

Anonymous | 10:37 PM

I heart you!! as sarah said thank you for bringing a smile to my face. i laughed and sighed lol i do believe my favorite though is the monkey :)

LuckyBurgerBoys | 8:59 PM

ha, these are great! These remind me of when my sisters used and gang up on me and dress me up. Bad memories. I like the confused peacock the best.

Ryan | 10:01 PM

When you told Junk to look at your blog for pictures of girls with no teeth... did you mean these girls? Cause that would be just sick.

Amyzing | 6:58 AM

That is totally a bighorned sheep!