31 Things That Make Me Happy

I took Amy's challenge to write about 30 things that make me happy. Well, I decided to do 31. Here goes:

1. Any sort of words of encouragement- a card, on my blog, Facebook, phone call, etc.
2. Flowers
3. When guys open doors and let ladies go first
4. Spending time with Jesus
5. Singing in a band
6. Dinner and a movie with friends
7. Surprises!!
8. Visiting Amy/Dan/Tygre in Fort Worth
9. When friends come hang out in the bookstore with me
10. Late night conversations
11. Driving with my windows down on a sunny day
12. Being free
13. Going on cruises with the fam
14. Seeing others grow in their walks with God
15. When people get to go overseas
16. Live music- it's always better
17. Dancing
18. Seeing prayers answered
19. When you talk to someone and figure out all the people you have in common with them and can say, "What a small world!"
20. Football game days
21. Walking to class with a friend
22. The beach
23. Speaking another language and the person understands what I'm saying
24. Learning new things
25. Reminiscing
26. Cooking
27. When I get to see another part of the world
28. Knowing I am taken care of
29. Talking with friends who are far away on iChat/Skype!
30. When I quote a movie and someone else responds with a quote from the same one
31. Haircuts

What are 31 things that make YOU happy???

3 comments:

Sarah | 8:23 AM

oh, good ones... a lot of those make me happy too! :) love you friend!!!!!

Amyzing | 10:54 AM

Yay Jenny! Those things make me happy too! Doesn't it feel good to write it all down?

Love you!

Peas on Earth | 1:24 PM

I enjoyed reading your list! You have some good ones there! Amy is such a hoot! We love her!! :-)
sharon