Top Five

Well, here's my top five from the weekend of Fiesta
1. Belting out love songs and taking teeny bopper magazine quizzes like "What flirting style are you?" in the car with Allison
2. getting 33 trucks to honk at us on the highway. (Yes, I even cranked my arm out the window with raindrops hitting my arm at 80 miles an hour... ouch!)
3. our ghetto sound systen consisting of a huge boom box and a car adaptor thanks to the Powell's car's CD player/radio not working. Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.
4. Yelling BOOMER SOONER the entire time the Longhorn band was marching in front of us at the parade(Initiated by Kels). Good times and good stares from the 80000 Texas fans around us.
5. Cascarones.
6. Oh yeah, and hearing *cough* someone say "Just flash us if you need us to pull over." (Meaning, flash your brights.) Am I going to get rebuked for having this on here?

Pictures soon to come! Viva La Mexico!

7 comments:

Anonymous | 5:12 PM

That sound system was awesome! What a great trip, so many trucks, yessss....and I have NO idea what you are talking about, flashing people...whoever heard of such a thing....

Anonymous | 5:14 PM

the above comment was from me...selena *wink, wink*

Sarah | 7:56 PM

So what did you actually go to. If you were in Mexico this weekend that would have been cool because so was I! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! See you in a couple of weeks!

Amyzing | 7:29 AM

If you wanna know who said the comment about flashing you can email me. I'll tell you.

Jenny | 9:54 AM

yeah I know who it was. I just need to keep his identity secret.

Holly | 7:08 PM

jenny, i rebuke you.

Jenny | 8:23 PM

*gasp* Tim, how'd you know I left that comment? Twas anonymous!
*gasp* I got rebuked by Holly!