Ariel
You are adventurous Ariel! You are a passionate
person who is interested in seeing all the
places of the world. You want nothing more than
the freedom to explore the great wonders around
you!!!

Yes, I took this quiz. I related to Ariel a lot when I was younger... I liked to swim, I thought Eric was hot, and my dad had a huge pitchfork and a long beard. I appreciate how Holly on her blog thought guys should take this to find a spring banquet date. Haha. Always the matchmaker, Holly, always..... Anyways, you boys should definitely base your BSU Prom date on who matches up to a fairy tale princess.... uh.. and also who is godly.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How can you deny Eric's hotness? He's even got a cool "Man's best friend" dog thing.

4 comments:

Amyzing | 2:09 PM

I am Ariel too. Big surprise. Aren't we both pugs too? We are always the same in quizzes.

Sarah | 10:08 PM

I'm Belle...I got stuck with a hairy beast...who turns into a not so hot prince later. Oh well!

Jenny | 7:49 AM

I never thought the "un-beast" version of him was that cute. He had weird lips.

Sarah | 2:26 PM

And I big nose! Maybe God is telling me that I need to be more concerned with peoples' hearts and not their outward appearances. But don't you at least have to be attracted to the guy you marry (I sure hope so!)?