The Cave

I've decided to post about something very special in my life. This object of my affection has not only served me and comforted me, but has also surrounded and kept me shielded from harsh life out there. And that thing is..... THE CAVE.

Yes, this is my bed in the back room of our tri-suite. You see, I like it really dark when I sleep, and a lot of light comes through our window. So as you can see, I tucked some blankets under Tygre's mattress, and they completely block out the light! Genius, I know. We affectionately call my nighttime nook "the cave" because of its unique characteristics.

The Cave is near to my heart. It blocks out the light. It makes my bed really cozy and undistracting while trying to fall asleep. It is always a place my roommates hide when I come home so they can scare me. It has also aided me in sneaking out of bed to crawl over the floor to frighten the snot out of Megan when she's trying to fall asleep. Yes, the cave, I owe a lot to you!!!!

0 comments: