OH SNAP!

I don't think I've ever posted back to back like this, but I just had to do this one....
I was just perusing the archives of jennyscoolclub.blogspot.com and I was reading my post from April 5th, 2005. (You can read the short post and the comments at this link- you have to scroll down to see it) wrote about Supertropolis- the Christian band that redoes rap songs to be about Jesus- and how funny their songs were. I read the comments, and someone from Supertropolis commented on it!!! I don't know if it was a joke or something, but they were legitimately defending their music. I about died, because I had never read that before, and here almost 2 years later I uncover it. Supertrop, I salute you.

1 comments:

deb | 6:55 AM

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! Makes me glad I didn't make fun of them in my comment :) Who even knows when that was written. And that dude needs to learn how to spell. Pharody law? Is that the law that says it's OK to walk like an Egyptian depending on the intent of your dancing? OK, that was a really bad joke.