OK, you know how some people study better when they listen to music? Well, if they are in a quiet library, they can turn on their ipod and it helps them study.
OK, you know how some people study better in quietude? Well, if they are in a noisy place, they have no option to help them study in silence.
I think someone should invent a CD/mp3 of just quietness... like air.. or something. Then if you need some quiet, you can turn on your ipod to the quiet/air tracks and block out all the background noise.
You don't have to tell me, I know this is a great idea. If I were smart I'd patent it and you'd be buying this off of an infomercial in no time!

2 comments:

Ryan M | 6:04 PM

Bose noise-cancelling headphones!
Oh and the secret word thing below this comment is "wfart"

Jenny | 11:20 PM

hhahahahah thanks Ryan.
I'm amazed that people still read blogs. Thanks!