I finally found it!!!!!!!!




It happened this afternoon as I was eating my grilled chicken wrap from Block and Barrel. While watching a little television, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized my career choice- nay, my calling, from the tube. It is something that I would enjoy doing and would never call in sick for---
I want to design the games for the show MXC. Yes, it's true. Who wouldn't want to conjure up amazing obstacles like a huge log drop or dodging ginormous fake boulders? I could think up great new stunts to place over bodies of water or foam pits. It would truly be a dream job. Of course, I would probably have to move to some sort of Asian country, but I think I could deal with that. And while I'm working for the show, I could change things up a bit- like making it less inappropriate and disrespectful of the entire female population, for starters.
What do you think? Is it for me?

0 comments: