Peace out '07!

OK so I feel like I need to do the obligatory "Here's-What-Happened-In-2007" post in order to start out 2008. I like lists because they are easier to read, so here goes with some things that have happened in this past year.

- I got a new job working at the BSU bookstore
- I had another job for like 4 days in my aunt's company
- Two months of my life were spent in Cambodia
- I got to lead a team overseas, which I never thought I could do
- Rode an elephant
- Ate a cricket
- Had a toga party
- Went through some rough doctor's visits recently
- Went to Schlitterbahn
- I experienced my first ever ice storm
- Stopped eating fast food (with the exception of a few places of course!)
- Became an undergraduate TA for the communication department
- Started dating Preston
- Saw some great movies like "Hairspray"
- Went to Arizona for the Fiesta Bowl
- I started to like yogurt
- Learned how to convert audio tapes into mp3s (exciting right?)
- I finally got a good scholarship for being Native American
- Moved into a house with 5 other girls
- I did not do the Pride this year
- I thought I would figure out what I wanted to do with my life, but that never happened

Things I want to do in 2008
- Go to more concerts!!!!!! This is definitely at the top of the list
- See Tygre get married
- See Jill get married
- See Lauren get married
- See Allison get married
- Go visit Lindsay and my other buddies in Colorado
- Go on a cruise
- Practice my guitar more often
- Get that ensemble together with Cindy and other people
- Sing!
- Invest in girls' lives
- Print my pictures
- Work out
- Go water skiing
- See Grandma Van Dyck more often
- Get a good job after I graduate
- Graduate!
- Learn piano
- Save money

OK that's enough ambition for me! I hope I can do all of these things and so much more this year! After the craziness of 2007, I wonder what curve balls life will throw at me in 2008.

Happy New Year everyone!

7 comments:

Dan | 7:49 PM

Those are some great goals for '08..

Amyzing | 9:07 PM

I love your goals. I am glad I get to be a part of some of the thins you will do.

I miss you. Let's go on a cruise!

*Paige* | 1:39 AM

Great goals!! You have inspired me to make my own list. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Enjoy the cruise. :)

Ryan M | 1:44 AM

I bet you overtake Trump, Inc. in like three years. Yeah graduating!

Ronnica | 11:01 AM

Love the lists. =)

Strangely, this New Year was too busy for me to take the time to sit down and plan and dream for 2008. Oops!

Ryan M | 9:52 PM

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill waiting on number 5.

Anonymous | 8:09 AM

I'm so happy that one of your goals is to come to Colorado!! It's a great goal!! See ya in like a day and a half!!!