Busy busy bee!

Hey friends! Well it's been a busy weekend, full of many exciting activities. Last night I had a sleep over with Jayme, Tygre, and Lesley! We needed Milli there to make the wedding party complete, but she couldn't come. Anyways, we always go swimming at Lesley's dad's apartments, and we get there and it's LOCKED! I mean, it wasn't even 10 o clock and they never lock the pool ever! I figured it's because we got kicked out of the pool 3 days before (I think we were a little loud.. oops!). So there we are, the four of us standing in 98 degree humid corpus, and we HAD to find a pool. I was so sticky from the humidity- it felt like someone poured a bottle of Elmer's glue on me. Anyhoo, we drive around to different apartments, all of which had locked pools. Then after about 4 visited complexes we end up at one where there's this private party going on, but it was "over," leaving a few drunk people behind chillaxin... and none of them could speak English, so we couldn't really ask if we could come into the pool. So we just walked in like we lived there and jump into the pool. It was amazing. Lots of silent Marco Polo and practicing synchronized swimming. Then we came to my house at about 1 a.m. and had a snack fest before playing a huge round of NERTS (Amy you should remember that game).... Anyways, earlier Tygre and I had rented this scary movie called "Larva" because I was so intrigued by the cover. Image hosted by Photobucket.com (The line on the bottom says "A terror that goes under your skin".... hahhaha)But we didn't end up watching it because we were all so tired. Sleep came at about 3 a.m.
Then today after a great time of waffles and watching movies on TV with them, I was left alone to clean up a house before I go off to CAMP for a week. I have to get it all spick and span before Amers and Hizzle get here for the weekend I come back. So yeah.... I'm like really tired of cleaning, but atleast I'm earning my rent for August! Thanks mom!
All right... time to get stuff ready for church tomorrow. "Sunday morning church starts Saturday night!" -Author unknown (does anyone know who the original sayer of this was?). Shout out to ProGo peeps... holla a comment if you get to read this!
PEACE

1 comments:

Anonymous | 5:34 PM

ProGo Original Flavor or The NEW ProGo? I holla back anyway.
I love you Jenny.
Carrie S.