I am the Dancing Queen!!!!!

OK, I want to update on some of my old critiques.

The Blockbuster movie pass is doing exceptionally well. Jayme and I have seen so many new releases that now we're moving into the old section. We saw "Life Of David Gale," with Kevin Spacey, Kate Winslet, Laura Linney, etc. This politically-inspired masterpiece about death row had me on the edge of my couch the entire way through. Kevin Spacey knows how to command a camera (where am I going with this?). I assure you, you'll love it and it's great twisted ending!
(Beware, there's a "scene" that we skipped past because... well, you know.. twas bad. Don't say I didn't warn you!)

We also got the Lizzie McGuire movie, which the Blockbuster employee announced loudly to the entire store. But it's OK. Image hosted by Photobucket.comSituations like that will only push me to make open to the public my insane love for Hilary Duff movies. And while we're on the subject, I own "Raise Your Voice"......... and I cried. Onto the next subject!

OK, remember the delicious HEB Potstickers? I sure do! So do Jayme and Lesley, because they had to experience the aftermath of it. So we're driving to the pool, and I had these potstickers like 3 hours before or something. I burped and tasted it in my mouth (sick out!). 10 seconds later they're yelling at me because they smelled it! And believe you me, my burps NEVER smell. I couldn't stop burping for about 2 hours. They even smelled one across the pool in the open air.Watch out, these potent potstickers will have you regretting every last soy-sauce-soaked morsel of goodness.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI still really love Dr. Pepper more now! Add lime!

Surprisingly, I haven't been to Half Price Books all week! I'm kind of swamped in reading material though. I'm finishing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (old school, I know!) and I want to read the 5th one before the 6th one comes out. So that's where all my reading attention's at! I'll have to venture out to full-priced places, like (dun dun dunnnn!) Barnes and Noble! Look out checkbook!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And nowwwwwww... my mixes! They are coming along so well, thank you for asking! My dance mix is going to rock the face off of everyone until the end of time! I didn't just want it to be, pardon the term, club music, so I added some songs so that I can practice all sorts of dancing styles. It includes (so far.. I have to touch it up) Justin Timberlake (of course), Night Rider, Crazy in Love by Beyonce (this one I discovered was fun to dance to at the end of watching Brigitte Jones), Sing Sing Sing, In The Mood, Boom Boom (for cumbia), Dancing with Myself (80's), Montel Jordan's "This is How We Do It" (I got this one because it has an actual dance to go with it... it's way fun and reminds me of like high school homecoming dances), Boot Scootin Boogie, etc. I'm looking around for some latin music for to salsa. Other songs shall come along, but I'm really looking forward to this dance mix. My duplex will have a hoot of a time!

(Disclaimer: The following critique was written out of fatigue from watching a movie late into the night and getting up to work VBS 4 hours later and does not reflect specifically the beliefs of the blogger.)
OK. Now I shall add a new critique to this list. Today's topic will be about............... gas prices. I hear gas prices will raise to $3 a gallon soon.Image hosted by Photobucket.com Owning a monstrous gas guzzler, this is starting to take a toll on the bankroll. I thought to myself "Wow, I guess more people will start buying cars like Toyotas and Mini Coopers.... nay nay my friend! All these Richie Riches are going out and swiping Platinum for H2 HUMMERS Image hosted by Photobucket.com and other such huge cars, like we're defiantly slapping the face of whoever is making the prices go higher... like "Oh, you're going to raise prices? Well I'll just go buy a Batmobile that gets 4 miles to the gallon! There!" *stomps off* People are all like "The shedding of blood for the war on terror is really all about oil," so they don't want us to fight. Hellllllooooo.. they're picking their own fights by "fighting the system" and acting like gas prices aren't really bothering them. Meanwhile, they're working extra long hours and the office so they can make more money to fill up the tanks of their Guzzies, while conversely giving more money to taxes, which is paying for the war. THERE! I have solved it!!!!!

5 comments:

Amyzing | 1:11 PM

I am so proud to have knighted our place the party plex...watch we'll end up old ladies going to bed early and pounding on the walls. hee hee.
LOVE YOU

Amyzing | 2:57 PM

P.S. I think you have serious gas related anxieties..and I don't just mean gas for your dodge my friend...I mean get out of dodge gas.

Holly | 2:48 PM

wow, you just posted that for the world to read. that is my amy.

Jenny | 7:17 PM

wow, I didn't even realize that that should have offended me, Amy! crazinessssss

Amyzing | 7:02 AM

Didn't anyone appreciate my funny play on the word "Dodge"? I am a literary genious and thou art offended? Sheesh.

Update for petey's sake!