YESSS!

OK I totally have a lot to do... like packing and cleaning, but I'm taking a break!
I've decided that for my birthday I want to go see the New Harry Potter Movie... GOBLET OF FIRE! It comes out like 2 days after my birthday, and I want tickets (hint hint... family and friends) soooo bad! I'm really excited about this one because it was my favorite book so far (well I still haven't read number 6, so it might change) because it's soooo adventurous and a huge story unfolds out of it unlike in the other books. I decided to support Cedric for the Triwizard Tournament... I think that besides Harry (who everyone's supporting) he was noble and humble. Here's to you, Ced! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Check out the trailer! It's so exciting!!!!!!

Holla to all you other HP freaks. Who are you going to support for the tournament: Harry, Fleur, Cedric, or Viktor? And, who's going to the movie with me opening night? PARTAY!

4 comments:

Amyzing | 6:43 AM

I got dibs on Dinner and a Harry Potter movie for Jenny's Birthday..everyone else will just have to be creative!

I love you!! See you in less than a week!

Holly | 7:05 AM

Are we not invited too? :(

Jenny, I am with you--four is my favorite too. I think six is gettting close to it though!

I think Krum in the movie looks pretty cute, but as always, harry is the hero.

Sarah | 8:49 AM

When does the Movie come out? I just got back to Norman, so I'll have some time to read it. I missed you. Sorry about the phone tag. I have so much that I want to share with you about the summer and I want to hear about your! Love you bunches!

Anonymous | 8:28 AM

I need to update!