More Pictures!

Well, I'm taking a break from reading Harry Potter to update with more pictures. Yay! Well, speaking of HP, I went with some friends down to Barnes and Noble to check out the party. The last time I went to that party they had tons of employees dressed up and acting and all sorts of life-size cardboard cutouts of Hermione and Harry and Ron, but this year I was sorely mistaken. There wasn't much to do at our party but gaze at the faithful freaks who dressed up themselves.

Here are the books being hauled out to the front! Image hosted by Photobucket.com What's all the ruckus about guarding the books and people having to sign afadavits saying they won't sell them early? It's so crazy how much the secrets of the book are guarded... but they're well worth it!

I found some cute snazzy witches chillin in an aisle. They didn't need to be asked twice to take a picture!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


OK I don't know who the old guy is supposed to be, but the little boy claimed to be Harry himself! Judging by that blond hair of his, he's in denial that he is really (dun dun duuuun) MALFOY!!!! Someone needs to break it to him... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah.... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We found Hagrid! I don't know why I'm making that face... or even how I ended up with Amy's shirt... seriously Amy, I didn't mean to take it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Transition Picture
CHACOS!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Wow I need to touch up my toenail polish.

OK So the next day we were supposed to have this car wash to raise money for camp, and we told everyone to show up if it wasn't raining... (hurricane was causing lots of downpour). So about 5 minutes after everyone gets there it starts raining on and off, so of course nobody was going to get their cars washed. I suggested that we all go stand on the corners of Staples and Holly, one of the busiest intersections in Corpus, where the church is at, and yell for money when people stopped at the lights. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Work it girls! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's an action shot of Sarah running into the street for money! Image hosted by Photobucket.com A cop actually honked at us and told us to stay out of the street. What a horrible intern I am, putting their safety into danger!

Ahhhh... then the rain got so bad that we decided to call it a day. But before we went inside we had to take an in-the-rain-model-pic, naturally. Look at those kids.. they practiced those faces. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Transition picture
I love this picture. My brother Matt is the best guitar player in the world. SHOUT OUT! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then I went with the Mendiolas to pick up Tigre from the airport after she was in Asia for 7 weeks. "Reunited and it feels so gooooood...." Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Action shot! On the escalator!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Transition picture
Look at that face! She has the expression of a doggy model! Image hosted by Photobucket.com I giggle every time I look at that picture.

Flashback picture
I found this picture in one of those 1000 emails I was cleaning out. Holly sent it to me back in like November or something ridiculous. Here we are, the Pride/BSUers, Tim, Britt, and Jenny! Image hosted by Photobucket.com That game was really cold and rainy! And I remember us all getting penalized for throwing oranges on the field. Stupid spectators...

Welp, that's it! Holla if you enjoy the pictures!

9 comments:

D C Bryant | 8:56 PM

Dude! Pictures? You are so with the times! So if you feel like evacuating because of Hurrican Emily come chill with me in San Antonio! We can go to Sea World! Can you imagine if a hurricane hit San Antonio? Dude, it would totally flood Shamu's lil pin and we would have to float him down the river with the barges! That would be wild! Dude I have used the word "dude" way too much, I gots to sign off! Peace!


Oh wait! One more thing: (This can be for Tygre too!) What do you call a Mexican with one leg shorter than the other?......Give up, what? not yet, ok!...........OK I have to tell: "Not even!"

Anonymous | 6:26 AM

I MISS YOU ALL'! I want yall' to come home so soon. I am jealous that you got to see Tygre. It's not fair!! I miss you guys too much and can't wait to see you. Love you all.
Linz

Amyzing | 6:59 AM

Hee hee. I love picture blogs. I promise to do picture blogs when i get back to my office.

I thought you were going to post pictures of the dishes you bought.

Hee hee. 'tis all good.

Hey...I put some stuff above the cabinets at our place and unearthed like 500 books that I put on shelves in the hallway...we can move all or anything in the house. I am just putting it out to get an idea.
SMOOCHES.

Jenny | 7:22 AM

Hahaha, Amy I like how we're contacting each other via blog comment.

Jenny | 7:22 AM

Wait, I should have written that on your blog...

Amyzing | 9:29 AM

P.S. That kid is not malfoy. Are you sure he is not prince valliant!?

Syick.

Miss you. I will try to take pictures of the duplex as it progresses. We might need David's help to set up the surround sound. It is a mess.

Amyzing | 9:29 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly | 5:39 PM

tygre! hug her for me! fun pics jen. i haven't taken any for months.

Anonymous | 11:50 AM

Not ALL the Pride/BSUers! What about lil' ole me? It's just me and you next year! I can't wait to see ya Jenny!
Felicia